Search to Win

Custom Search

Friday, April 6, 2012

Varus, the Arrow of Retribution

Riot has given a sneak peek of the next next champion before next champion came out o..o. Well I can not complain really it looks like a pretty sick champions. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/varus-champion-sneak-peek. Just looking at him you can tell he is going to be an ad carry :p. He has a bow that just screams ad carry haha. The thing about the picture that trips me out the most is the fire. That pinkish purpleish color is everywhere. So I am thinking fire might just be his element. Kind of like how ashe is the frost archer maybe this guy is a fire archer lol. I am not sure I am just saying what I think hopefully more information comes out about his soon. That is all guys see you next time. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your favorite game type in League of Legends