Search to Win

Custom Search

Saturday, April 21, 2012

A buggy League of Legends

After the Hecarim patch League of Legends has been experiencing a whole lot of bugs. Some of these bugs include http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=23431675#post23431675. Which have been patched. There has also been a ton of lag in the servers. There was also a time where the chat was not working at all. Yesterday no many could play because of a bug where everyone crashes at the loading screen and gets a bug splat message. It sucked to say the least but now it is better.
The things that confuses me is that Riot delayed this patch for a week to fix some bugs and when it was released it was buggy. Now in riot's defense the community really wanted this patch and I believe that is why they released it earlier than intended (even though it was still late). But this caused League of Legends to still be buggy and gave people bad times. I am actually thinking that they might compensate for all the stuff that happened. I think what might have caused all these bugs is the new text. I really like the new text but because of the new text they probably would have to change a lot of things. This would cause some mistakes to occur leading to some bugs. That is my 2 cents :P even though it really is not much lol.
But it all honestly I really like the Hecarim patch. I really like the text. That is my favorite part lol. So even though is buggy it is still an enjoyable experience. Hell it might even make it better to see some invisible champions that can't even go invis. It should give a good laugh for awhile.
Now I just hope that all this gets fixed and Varus patch does not end up like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your favorite game type in League of Legends