Search to Win

Custom Search

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Volibear sucks...

Wow. I did not see that coming. I was expecting him to be worse than Fizz. I was wrong. He is very tanky but he isn't that bad. As for his dps it wasn't as good as what I expected it to be. And his mobility well is not very mobile. So overall Volibear sucks lol. I have played against a Volibear a couple of times this week and every game I wrecked the Volibear. I'm now sure if the character playing Volibear sucked. But for so many Volibears to suck is highly unlikely. The only thing I say good about Volibear is that he is good at team fights. When no one is focusing him he can deal some pretty good damage. Other than that if I want a tanky character with dps and some mobility ill just go with Garen and build him as a tank. That's pretty much it guys. See you later guys remember to check out my channel here http://www.youtube.com/user/SIMpLYxViDz?feature=mhee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your favorite game type in League of Legends