Search to Win

Custom Search

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

VOLIBEAR

ROAR! That is right guys volibear is here. Judging from the champion spotlight http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVrWNNnhSww this guy is going to be a pain in the ass. Not only is he a tank he is also a fighter. Meaning he will deal massive damage if we don't take him out quickly :(. He is also very good in team fights because of his high damage and tankyness. The only thing I can say about this champion is if you see him in the lane run. I haven't played against one, believe me I'm not looking forward to it either, but I can tell facing him is going to be so bad for me lol. His passive is just crazy. If you don't know what it is well then it is a healing buff that is enabled when volibear is low on health. This healing is pretty extreme as you can see from the video. So volibear has tankyness, deals good damage, he has a skill that allows him to run faster giving him mobility, and he has a move like singed where he flips his target behind him which in a way acts like a CC. All I can say is this bear be OP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your favorite game type in League of Legends