Search to Win

Custom Search

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Team Fortress 2 UPDATE

Before I talk about the update I want to apologize about not posting anything at all. I have been busy with school and I am also getting lazy. I will try to post more often. I also got a new computer :o woot. So now I can record more games and get more content out.

Now I am going to talk about the team fortress 2 update that comes out at night today :o. This patch is the Happy Australian Christmas Eve. They are adding new "alien weapons". These "alien weapons" are like the soldiers' Righteous Bison and Cow Mangler. So yes there will be lasers. There are two parts two this update here is the link to the first part http://www.teamfortress.com/australianchristmas2011/. There are new weapons for the engineer and the pyro. The Engineer will be getting a shotgun called The Pomson. It requires no ammo so its is probably going to shoot lasers. It looks like it will be extremely useful on medics and spies. It takes away 10% medigun charge from medics and 20% cloak from spies. It will be useful to have at least 1 engi with this weapon. The new wrench teleports you home. Now I feel like that's going to be abused.

The pyro's new axe is good against medics. Other than that I don't think its that helpful. The new flamethrower looks really nice. It heals you after you fill up your bar. Will be nice to see pyros use something besides a backburner >...>. The new shotgun is good replacement for the shotgun. It can help a teammate out and it helps you out. So it would be good if a least one pyro had one of these on. Thats all guys stay tuned for part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your favorite game type in League of Legends