Search to Win

Custom Search

Monday, December 5, 2011

On a little side note.

I know I usually use this blog for gaming purposes but I thought I would do one little post to tell you guys about an awesome website that can help you make some money. Here is the link right here http://www.instagc.com/home?refid=14287. This site is called Instant Gift Cards or instagc. It is not a scam. It is legit I am using this site to earn money as I type this. Now using this site is pretty easy you just do a couple of surveys and you get money for it. Sometimes you can just download something and earn money for that. Using this site is pretty damn easy. Now this website only has gift cards. But it is way better that way because as soon as you redeem a gift card you get the gift card pretty quickly :). Now you are probably wondering what good will this site do? Well if you are like me and your parents will not allow you to use their credit card to buy anything off the internet... Then this is a good way to buy stuff on the internet :). Right now I am currently going to use this to try to get some computer parts for a new pc so I can record more content for you guys on my youtube channel. So other then that guys I am out. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your favorite game type in League of Legends