Search to Win

Custom Search

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Nerfing the Jungle

If you have not yet seen the latest patch preview for league of legends, which would be the Volibear Patch here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUgIZCij-dw&feature=feedu, than prepare to be surprised. Yes if you have read the title properly they are nerfing the jungle. So basically they are weakening the jungle camps. All camps will have a buff. And the buffs start out weak but as the game progresses they get stronger and stronger. They have also made the smaller camps respawn faster. Now I bet you are wondering why they are doing this. It is because they want more people to be able to jungle. They want low level summoners, without the proper runes, to be able to jungle. In my opinion I can't really say if I like it or not because I am not a jungler. So I will just have to wait it out and see if it really changes the game. Another change they are making is in the lane. They are nerfing how much the hp potions heal over time and decreasing the amount of damage minions do to you. In my opinion I pretty much evens out. Less damage from minions means less need for potions. Unless the enemy champion is harassing the hell out of you :P. So that's all guys by the way don't forget to check out my new minecraft videos here is the link to my channel http://www.youtube.com/user/SIMpLYxViDz?feature=mhee. Subscribe for more :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your favorite game type in League of Legends