Search to Win

Custom Search

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Where are the junglers?

So I have been playing league of legends a lot this weekend but there is a strange trend that I have been noticing. No one is jungling o..o. What is up with that. I went like three games in a row where no one was jungling on my team or on the other team. I was solo in normal queue but I don't know how to jungle so that's why I don't do it :P. I really need to learn how to jungle because for some reason their are less people jungling. But what I really wanna know is why are there no junglers. I think of a explanation as to why I can't find any. Oh well I just learn how to jungle.

If you want to play league of legends click this link http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f06276426227955531595 it really helps me out. Thanks guys :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your favorite game type in League of Legends