Search to Win

Custom Search

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Karma Revamped

Hello there summoners today I want to talk about Karma and her revamp. Here is a link if you want some proof https://twitter.com/#!/RiotGuinsoo/status/180404626049343488 (found this on reddit). So yeah she is being revamped. Guinsoo has left other tweets where he talked about Karma having silence and like knockback. I do not have the links for those but I do recall remembering them. Well I know for sure that Guinsoo tweeted about her and saying she had silence I am not sure about the knockback though. Judging on the silence I believe they are turning her more into a support champ rather than a solo top or mid. Still do not know for sure all we can do is wait and see.

That is all guys thanks for reading and if you want to play LoL click this link right here http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f06276426227955531595. I will see you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your favorite game type in League of Legends