Search to Win

Custom Search

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ziggs

Ziggs has been released :o. I have to admit he looks pretty damn OP in the champion spotlight http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNabvLyUXzI. But after playing two games against a zigg (I was not in the same lane as zigg) I noticed he is not too bad. I mean he does have some nice harass. But it look like he won't be able to chase down the enemy champions and kill them. I was watching my friend lane against ziggs and my friend was pretty much destroying him. The ziggs player was kinda bad but I'm not gonna lie my friend is kinda bad too xD. So you have to be pretty pro with ziggs to be good with him. He is a pretty good solo mid but there are probably better choices. Also I think ziggs needs a team with a lot of stun and cc in order to be extremely effective.

Alright guys that's all. Thanks for reading. If you want to play some League of Legends and help me out click this link Click to win :3 that link will take you to the LoL sign up page. Now I am done Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your favorite game type in League of Legends