Search to Win

Custom Search

Friday, February 10, 2012

Nautilus Patch Preview

Nautilus Patch Preview comes with a buff on one champ and many nerfs. So here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbxXzw8ONdc&feature=g-all-u&context=G24632dbFAAAAAAAAAAA . So I will start out with the buff. Shen is getting a buff. I really just skipped this part because I was more interested in the nerfs but from what I heard all of his skills got buffed and shen has a new way to regain energy. And sadly we I will now talk about the nerfs. Sona has been nerfed a little bit. Her early game dominance got nerfed. Her auras now require a lot more skill points to deal more damage. The next nerf is on my favorite champion. Soraka. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. So basically when she uses her skill infuse (the skill that gives mana to a friendly champ and herself) this skill doesn't give mana back to herself anymore :(. How is this bad you might be asking yourself? Well it lowers her sustain and makes me have to buy more damn mana per 5. Before this nerf soraka never needed to worry about mana at all but now.... LEAVE SORAKA ALONE. Sad face. They also increased the mana cost of her heal spells, but decreased the cost of starcall. They also increased the amount of mana that it heals on another champ. Now for the final nerf. It is on Vlad. They are lowering his sustain by lowering the healing affect on tides of blood. That is pretty much it lol.

Well I am done here. I am so pissed off that Soraka is getting nerfed. I just wanna punch a hole in the wall. So gay lol. Oh well. So if you want to play LoL please use this link http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f06276426227955531595. Alright guys have a fun and safe weekend. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your favorite game type in League of Legends