Search to Win

Custom Search

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Darius, the Hand of Noxus

Riot has gave us a sneak peek to the new champion Darius.  http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=24308871#post24308871. Just by looking at the picture you can tell he is a bruiser or a tank. For sure a new top lane champion. Not much else to say but he sort of looks like a noxian equivalent to Garen. He just reminds me a bit of garen. They are both bruisers but from different "nations".

Not really anything else to say. I can't really see anything else to talk about him so I will talk a bit about Diablo 3. I was pretty pissed off how it was down for so damn long on the launch date. It was very disappointing. But so far it is a pretty good game I got to play for about two hours yesterday and I enjoyed it. If you do not have Diablo 3 you should consider getting it because it is a great game :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your favorite game type in League of Legends