Search to Win

Custom Search

Monday, January 16, 2012

Minecraft 1.10

Minecraft 1.10 arrived on Thursday I believe so I am extremely late but I feel like talking about it anyway. Some of the new features include being able to switch what language your Minecraft is in. There have a whole bunch of languages. They even have a silly one called Pirate. Pirate changes what everything is called and makes it sound piratey. I know that is not a word but I feel it works really well here.

Another new feature are the eggs. These eggs basically spawn mobs when used. An example is the green egg. When you use the green egg it spawns a creeper. There are eggs for pretty much every single mob except the dragon. They even have eggs for animals like pigs and wolves. I think it is a really nice add on. So now you do not have to mod your minecraft to spawn some mobs.

Another new feature is the Super-Flat World. Instead of having a world with mountains and oceans. You now have a flat world. I do not think there are any trees either. There are still villages though. There are also slimes all over the place. This is a great place to do some awesome building because it is just all flat. So to get a Super-Flat world go to "Create New World" then go to "More World Options..." lastly click on a button that says "World Type: Default". After that it should say "World Type: Superflat". So press done and start playing. I think it is safe to say that we will be seeing more World Types in the future. Maybe even all water :o.

That is all guys thanks for reading and before I go I want to say if you want to play League of Legends use this link http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f06276426227955531595. This is a link to be one of my referrals. If you want to try out an awesome game and help me out in the process use that link. That is all guys thank you :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your favorite game type in League of Legends