Search to Win

Custom Search

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Lulu, the Fae Sorceress

I clicked on the league of legends website today to check out and guess what I see... I SEE A NEW CHAMPION. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/art-spotlight-lulu-fae-sorceress. As you know this champ was supposed to come out this week but will now be out next week. Now on to my thoughts of her. As you can tell from the picture she is a yordle. Not only that but she looks like a mage also it is in her name ( Lulu, the Fae SORCERESS") not only is it in  her name she is holding a staff lol. Now as to what role she is going to be I am going to have to say support or a mage. But most likely a support and a support like Morgana or Teemo or Karma I think she is going to be a full support like Janna or Sona. And as you can see to the left of her there is some sort of fairy. This fairy thingy will most likely be implemented into her skills. I also think her skills were revolve around the forest or trees.
(EDIT: She is a support champion. I made another post for it because it is that important :P here is teh link http://forsakenwashere.blogspot.com/2012/03/lulu-fae-sorceress-new-support.html)
I am really excited for this champion if she is a support if she isn't then I say MEHHHH. Lol I really want a new support. Also if she is a support then we can do a epic all yodle team that fits the meta. My idea is rumble top, veigar mid, lulu and trist bot, and jungle amumu. Sounds like an epic team already xD.

Well that is all thanks for reading and if you want to play league of legends use this link http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f06276426227955531595 I really could use the IP lol. So I will see you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your favorite game type in League of Legends