Search to Win

Custom Search

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Lulu, the Fae Sorceress. NEW SUPPORT

So I was browsing reddit and I stumbled upon this https://twitter.com/#!/RiotRunaan/status/180094960429826048. This is a link to RiotRunaan's twitter he says " Suppordle power,..." Suppordle is just support and yordle mixed together but I am sure you knew that :P. This tweet was made today so you know he is talking about lulu. I am SUPER EXCITED. I now know she is a support character and I am excited. I hope she is full support but we do not know for sure. All we can do is wait... for a leak hehe. I really can not wait for this champ I am thinking that she is going to be an instant buy. Better get the rp ready my fellow support player. Unless you have enough IP :P.

Thanks for reading and I forgot to say something last post today. HAPPY PI DAY. lol. Also if you want to play league of legends use this link http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f06276426227955531595 I need runes lol. So that is all guys have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your favorite game type in League of Legends