Search to Win

Custom Search

Thursday, February 9, 2012

LoL New support

I just read on reddit that a new support is coming out soon. EXCITEMENT! Lol I am extremely excited because I am a support player. I love support. So here is the link to the riot post http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=20755937#20755937. He talks more about nerfing soraka and stuff later in the forum >..>.  But want I want to know is what this new support is gonna be like. The kind of support I think we need now is a support that has a skill that can drain mana from enemy champions. Now that would be sick. Or maybe some skills that debuff champs. Making them do less damage or making skills take more mana lowering their sustain. All we can do is wait and see. I predict that this champ will come out after Nautilus which seems fine to me.

That is all guys if you want to play league of legends use this link click to win :3 it helps me out :D. So I am out. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your favorite game type in League of Legends